We Develop Strategic Communications to Build and Protect Brands
We help our clients understand how the press works, why journalists behave in certain ways and how to anticipate and prepare for the tough questions. We put substance ahead of style and work on content and teach the skills necessary to deliver the right message to reporters.
OUR MEDIA TRAINING PROCESS:
- We begin with a primer on the media
- Emphasize the importance of preparation
- Review the do’s and don’ts of working with the press
- Anticipate and respond to tough questions and topics
- Prepare for crisis situations as needed
- Conduct mock print and video interviews
- Provide honest feedback and perspective that may not have been heard before
We help our clients work with reporters so that they don’t just get through the interview, they get their points across in the story and get the most out of their time spent with the press.