We Develop Strategic Communications to Build and Protect Brands
We get it.
Experienced, respected, entrenched in media and business worlds to strengthen brands and reputations, Dfynz provides the most senior-level attention to handle everyday, issue & crisis communications and planning to deliver results to support organizations of all sizes. Our services encompass essential brand development, growth and protecting the public image of individuals and organizations. We have a particular expertise within the alternative asset management space throughout the cycle of deal flow through exit planning. Our communications goals are always aligned with the larger business strategy.
All stakeholders are important and are considered part of the message development process. While messaging can be modified for different audiences, consistency is a critical aspect of this exercise.
- Profile raising, new branding initiatives and product launches
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Internal reorganizations and restructurings
- Issues management
- Crisis communications
- Executive transitions
- Investigative journalism
- Private fund hard and soft launches
- Trade association launches and strategies
- Private equity, VC, hedge fund communications
- Regulatory and portfolio company issues
WHAT WE DO:
We assess what you are saying and then make it easy for a broad audience to understand, with words that are more impactful, quotable and memorable. This includes adjusting messaging that is ineffective or counterproductive.
Once core messages are developed, we help you weave those messages into impactful content for various communications, including the following:
Finally, we work with employees throughout the organization through our Media & Presentation Training to ensure that everyone is telling the same story.
Investor presentations and calls
Industry panel presentations and keynote addresses
MEDIA & PRESENTATION TRAINING
WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SPOTLIGHT, SMILES AND HAND GESTURES WILL NOT COMPENSATE FOR TALKING POINTS THAT ARE NOT CLEAR
We help our clients understand how the press works, why journalists behave in certain ways and how to anticipate and prepare for the tough questions. We put substance ahead of style and work on content and teach the skills necessary to deliver the right message to reporters.
OUR MEDIA TRAINING PROCESS:
- We begin with a primer on the media
- Emphasize the importance of preparation
- Review the do’s and don’ts of working with the press
- Anticipate and respond to tough questions and topics
- Prepare for crisis situations as needed
- Conduct mock print and video interviews
- Provide honest feedback and perspective that may not have been heard before